Lynn Olney’s biography and professional qualifications.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Get to know Lynn right now. View an introduction of Lynn Olney.
Other Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law – DUI – Traffic Violations
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Real Estate Law – Residential
- Taxation Law
- Colorado, 1976
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1978
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas, 1975 J.D.
- Colorado State University, Pueblo, Colorado, 1972 B.S.Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Honors and Awards
- 4th Judicial District Family Court Excellence Award, 1995 – 1996
Past Employment Positions
- City of Colorado Springs, Staff Attorney, 1978 – 1979
- El Paso County Deputy Attorney, Staff Attorney, 1976 – 1978
Pro Bono Activities
- Teen Court – Colorado Springs, 1996 – 2004