The documents you should bring to your consultation include:
- Marriage certificate,
- 3 years of income tax returns,
- Warrantee deed and
- Automobile titles.
- Death certificate,
- Copy of will,
- List of names and addresses of surviving spouse, children and step-children.
- Name and addresses of all children,
- List of all real property or
- Copy of real property documents.
For business issues:
- Names and addresses of potential officers and directors of business entity
- Specific documents surrounding current legal issue.
Each legal situation is unique. Please contact Lynn Olney’s office to discuss what documents are needed to match your particular situation.